Real Power Integration
The heavy-duty installation of the Real Power® generator (12/15kW
system seen to the left of the drive shaft) seamlessly installs between your truck's frame rails.
No drilling is required and no ground clearance is lost.
You Need Seamless Integration.
Due to an engineering break-through by Contour Hardening, Inc., the manufacturer of the Real Power AC generation system, a compact generator can be mounted under your unmodified floor pan, between your truck's frame rails—not under your hood.
Since your PTO directly powers the generator, there are no potentially dangerous or warranty-voiding alterations made to your truck's electrical system. Real Power relies on your truck's electrical system only for control input like any other accessory option.
Real Power integrates smoothly into the existing control system of your truck.
In some cases, it even uses a factory-supplied PTO on/off switch in your dash
12kW & 15kW Real Power Generator
The heavy duty 12kW and 15kW Real Power generator
seamlessly installs between the truck's frame rails. No frame drilling is required, and no ground clearance is lost.
1. DASH SWITCH - conveniently located to activate your Real Power
2. ECM - factory engine control to maintain proper RPM.
3. RELAY BOX - "brains" of Real Power system to control ECM and
all safety features.
4. PTO GEAR - located in/on transmission to power the Real Power
5. 12kW or 15kW GENERATOR - produces clean sine-wave 120/240 volt
pure AC power.
6. POWER OUTLETS - GFI 120 volt plugs; 240 volt plug; hour meter;
volt meter; e-stop; breakers.